Saturday, September 20, 2008

I Made Consumerist Today

Indoo Ships Your Textbooks To You When They Feel Like It

I've been having a hell of a time dealing with an online bookseller that I purchased textbooks from for this semester. They were taking forever to arrive. After several emails with no responses, I finally got pissed and contacted The Consumerist, one of my daily blog reads. This morning they posted my story and it received several comments from readers that had similar experiences to mine.

Online textbook sellers take note... You are competing with the great evil that is the campus bookstore. Students order books when they get their book list, often on the first day of class. Don't be douchebags and make them wait until the third or fourth week to get them, especially when they pay extra for faster shipping.

Read The Consumerist... it is one of the best blogs out there.

Suck it, Indoo.com

No comments: